Mulberry Fields Gone Wylde 2021
October 23 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us at Mulberry Fields for a night in the garden with your family, picnic basket and celebrate the magic of the garden with us.
Live music by Webster begins at 4PM.
- Tickets $10 Wylde Center Members $20 Non-Members
- Children 15 and younger are free
- Attendees can BYOB to this event
- Event to be held at Mulberry Fields, 1301 Iverson St NE Atlanta, GA 30307
- Street Parking is limited. We encourage walking, biking or ridesharing to the event.
- Rain or Shine event (with the exception of torrential rain fall)
- Covid Guidelines (as of September 2021) Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test result must be shown to attend this event. These guideline are subject to change based on recommendation from the City of Atlanta and the CDC.
Food, Beverage & Dessert will be available
Join the Host Committee
We are inviting members of the community and fans of Mulberry Fields to join the host committee. In 2019, the host committee played an important part in asking new people to come to the party by spreading the work and direct invites. They also raised over $9000! These funds were used to beautify, improve and to keep the garden open to the public every day of the year. We are excited to offer this opportunity again this year. Levels range from $125 to $1000 to join the host committee.
Email Ferrin Tinter at email@example.com for more information.
Sponsor Mulberry Fields Gone Wylde
It is Mulberry Fields’ 22nd anniversary and we are celebrating by inviting businesses to join the party. Please join us as a Mulberry Fields Gone Wylde sponsor and we will work hard to give your business exposure to our audience on social media and at each of our sites. Your business will enjoy repeat exposure leading up to and the day of the event 400 attendees will gather at Mulberry Fields on October 23 for a full day of fun, food, and music.
Email Rodney Mullins at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.