- This event has passed.
Mulberry Fields Gone Wylde
September 7, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join us on Sept. 7, 2019, from 6-11 pm at our Mulberry Fields greenspace for Mulberry Fields Gone Wylde, a family-friendly 20th-anniversary celebration of this beautiful garden and the impact it has made on the community.
Guests will enjoy:
- Live music by local favorites Webster!
- Food from Strada Napoli Pizza, Just Bakery of Atlanta, Mariposa Pops, GastroDawg, & Greater Good BBQ available for purchase!
- Fun & games for the kids including face painting!
Party hosts and sponsors will enjoy a VIP cocktail hour from 5-6 PM. See below for information on becoming a party host or sponsor.
Tickets are on sale now!
- Admission is FREE for Wylde Center members and children ages 12 and under.
- Members & kids are asked to RSVP online using the ticket link here.
- General admission tickets for ages 13 and older are $15. Purchase your tickets here!
- Wylde Center members get in free! Become a member today!
We are giving away five (5) One-Day Disney Park-Hopper passes at this year’s raffle! Purchase one (1) raffle ticket for $20 or three (3) raffle tickets for $50! You do not have to be present to win. Feeling lucky? Purchase your raffle tickets online OR at the event! Purchase your raffle tickets here.
Location & Parking:
Mulberry Fields is located down an old city alley next at 1301 Iverson St. NE. Atlanta, GA 30307. Look for the sign!
Mulberry Fields Garden is in a residential area and parking is limited on Iverson St. We encourage guests to either bike, Uber/Lyft, walk or use MARTA for your transportation. Mulberry Fields is a 7 minute walk from the Candler Park MARTA station.
Join us as an Event Host or Sponsor
We invite individuals and businesses to support the event by becoming a party host or sponsor.
Become a Party Host for Mulberry Fields Gone Wylde
We invite you to serve as a member of the Mulberry Fields Gone Wylde party host committee. Host Committee members contribute to the event in the following ways:
- Commit to bringing at least one other family to the event
- Promote the event to your social circles, including your social media contacts
- Make a meaningful financial contribution
In return, Host Committee members will receive the following benefits:
- A 20th-anniversary commemorative t-shirt
- Access to the air-conditioned VIP room
- Drink and food tickets
- A badge to wear during the event
- Recognition on social media
- Recognition in Wylde Center’s quarterly printed newsletter that is sent to 900 households
- Recognition on the host banner on display for a month surrounding the event
- Listing in the event invitation emailed to more than 2,000 individuals
- $500 plus hosts will receive 2 invitations to Wylde Center Growing Circle donor events
Host levels are $125, $250, $500, and $1000.
Thank you to the families and individuals who have already committed to being a host:
Jesse & Dick Bathrick, Martha & Jean-Francois Ille, Joanna Colrain, Elaine Harris, Mary Shaltis & John Skatch, Nancy Porteous & David Godfrey, Lesley Lochridge & Steve Johnson, Greg Loughlin & Natallie Keiser, Sam & Korin Bathrick, Leslie Harris & Peter Basch, Shannon & Dave Cofrin Gaggero, Debra & Marc McElhaney, Jean Douglas, Christine Tryba-Cofrin, Stacy Appleson & Steve Phillips, Gus Kaufman, Betsy Goss, Roger Bakeman & Daryl Nenstiel, Mathieu & Jennifer Marchand, the Welsh Family, Stacy Funderburke & Helaine Woodroof, Carla Roncoli & Tom Painter, Erin Smith & Rich Pater, Brittany & Alan Schwartzwald, Ollie Green & Dave Hughes, Aimee & Scott Nash, Dr. Ilene Schroeder, Logan Ritchie & Brian Gordon, Allen Broyles & Rachel Scales, Betsy Abrams & Matthew Crowther, Susan Rose, Don & Judy Bender, Linda Sheffield & Walter Lowthian, Sarah Ferguson & James Tomach, Polly Sattler, Brandon Jones & Carlie Bullock-Jones, Sarah Hersh & Jared Beckerman, the Peake Family, Judi, Stell & Teresa, Mark & Lauren Chekanow, and Haley Waters.
Sponsor Mulberry Fields Gone Wylde:
We expect this year to be bigger than ever in celebration of Mulberry Fields’ 20th anniversary! We invite businesses to join the party by becoming a Mulberry Fields Gone Wylde sponsor. Your business will enjoy repeat exposure leading up to and on the day of the event. Business sponsorship levels are $250, $500, $1000, $5000.
Thank you to our current Mulberry Fields Gone Wylde business sponsors:
Jay Skach, BSA Troop 101
All funds raised directly benefit the beautiful Mulberry Fields garden. Rain or shine.