Wylde Winter Camp
February 17 - 21, 2020
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Open to children currently enrolled in K-2nd Grade
Location: Oakhurst Garden, 435 Oakview Road, Decatur, GA 30030
Members Full Week: $225
Non-members Full Week: $250
Camp registration is closed.
What Campers Should Bring With Them Each Day
- Lunch (Lunch will NOT be refrigerated. Please include an ice pack if needed)
- Afternoon snack
- Water bottle
- Warm clothing (we will be both inside and out throughout the day)
- Hat/sunglasses (optional)
- A change of clothes (please label with camper's name!)
- Appropriate shoes (no flipflops)
- A positive attitude!
Camp Safety and Security
The safety and security of our campers is always our first priority. There is a CPR and First Aid certified counselor present for each day of camp, and we have the following safety measure in place:
- All Wylde Center staff members, including camp counselors, have current background checks.
- We maintain a small ratio of campers to adults, and Wylde Center campers are never left unattended. Counselors perform headcounts regularly and always before and after changing locations.
- The entire camp site is walked before camp week starts to identify any hazards and address them before the start of camp.
- Outside visitors to our camp locations are limited during camp hours.