- This event has passed.
Wylde Center Dine Out
We are hosting a Spring Dine Out on March 15th benefitting our Decatur Farm to School programs.
How the Dine Out works:
- Go to any of our participating restaurants (list below) during their hours of operations on Wednesday, March 15th. If ordering take out please order directly through the restaurant.
- A portion of the proceeds from your order will be donated back to Wylde Center.
Money raised from this event goes directly to our Decatur Farm to School Program these funds help support our Decatur High School student summer internships, Decatur kitchen staff training, conference scholarships for Decatur students and teachers, taste tests, school garden donations and so much more!
Give yourself and your kitchen a break, eat a delicious meal and know that you are supporting a great cause
Participating Restaurants as of 2/15/2023:
- Brick Store Pub
- B-Side (Open only until 3 p.m.)
- Butter & Cream
- Chai Pani
- The Deer and The Dove
- Farm Burger
- Folk Art (Open only until 3 p.m.)
- Ford’s BBQ
- The Imperial
- Kimball House
- La Chiquiada (New! First night they are staying open until 8 PM!)
- My Parents Basement
- Oakhurst Market
- Raging Burrito
- Sapori di Napoli
- Tortuga y Chango
- Universal Joint
- Wahoo! Grill
Thank you for supporting Decatur Farm to School and these fantastic local restaurants!