Click the button below to access our "current" plant availability.
**Disclaimer: our list is updated weekly on Fridays and reflects what we have available on-site at the time of inventory. All sales are first-come first-serve and there is no guarantee plants will be available when you arrive.
What We Sell:
- Cool Season: March 1-April 1, and September 1 - October 31. (kale, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, collard, chard, greens, lettuces, peas)
- Summer Veggies: April 15 - June 15. (tomato, pepper, eggplant, zucchini, squash, cucumber, okra, beans, amaranth)
Herbs, Perennials, Annuals and Native Plants
- Year round, with most of our availability in March-June, September-October. Check current availability list
- We sell strawberries, blueberries, brambles and other select fruit bearing plants from March - April while supplies last.
Seed Packets from Seed Savers Exchange
- March-April, September (seasonal availability)
Our prices are located on the individual plant sign and/or tag for the self checkout sale. Vegetable plant prices are typically $4, while herbs and perennials range from $6-30 depending on size etc.
Schools, non-profits, and community gardens: 50% off retail for all edible plants (vegetables, herbs, and fruit trees).
Sliding scale, wholesale: Contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get on the wholesale/discounts email list if you are a farm, school or community garden interested in larger quantities. We send out periodic emails when we have overstock.